Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stress

I can't think clearly. Work is stressing me out. Family is stressing me out. I look at the world but I don't really see it. Days go by and I can't remember what I did when and who I saw and where I went and which day it all happened on. I seek out peace in nature but my thoughts are such a jumble I can't feel anything on the wind or in the ocean. I try to pray but feel like no one is listening. I ponder my future and the uncertainty of it all tightens my chest and makes my head throb and I have to shut down for a while and catch my breath.

There is so much I want to do and I am desperately afraid I don't have enough time in which to do it. I am ashamed of all the time I've already wasted and terrified that the stress and worry of every day life is taking even more away.

No comments: